Rights And Regulations
1. All deposits are non-refundable and goes towards the total amount of your appointment.
2. Cancellation policy: You have to cancel appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment. Failure to cancel appointment will result in declined of being serviced this is at the discretion of your skin care specialist.
3. Vouchers are valid for three months from date of purchase.
4. Vouchers are valid for the treatment at the current price. The holder of the voucher will be liable to pay any shortfall on the new price of the treatment on the day of presentation.
5. Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for you to change and fill in our consultation card
6. We kindly request punctuality. Late Arrival will result in a reduction in treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
7. Health matters: If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 and may need to cancel appointment.
8. Kindly let us know if you are on any
• High blood pressure
• Any heart conditions
• Recent surgery
• Eczema or Psoriasis
• Muscle or joint injuries
• Any Allergies please advise staff
9. Valuables: A secure locker is provided for your personal items. We do not accept any liability for any losses or damages to items
10. Age restriction 15 and under are not allowed in the day spa most services are for adults
E-Commerce & Privacy
The Website www.lafiguredayspa.com sells gift vouchers online. The use of any product or service bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User’s electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated within one working day of receiving payment confirmation. If you pay via credit card, we receive payment confirmation automatically as soon as you’ve paid. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will only be dispatched within 24 hours of your payment clearing Courier delivery takes 2 to 7 working days depending on the order’s destination. Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city Centre, your order will take between 2-5 days. If you live in a remote area it could take up to 7 days. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team if you wish to get a more exact estimate.
If I wish to return something I purchased?
You are welcome to return any good purchased within 7 days of receiving the item. Unfortunately, we can only accept goods for return that are still in their original unopened packaging. You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note. Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 3 working days.
The User may visit the Website without providing any personal information. The Website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the User computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, etc. Provider uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content thereon. Provider assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under POPIA
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
IS IT SAFE? Unfortunately, skin tightening treatment is not permanent, but with the proper care such as proper UV protection and SPF regulation results can last up to two to three years. Getting a second round after the effects wear off is also viable and many patients see longer lasting results after a second treatment.
Cost will vary depending on your needs. The more severe the wrinkling and lines on the face and the larger the area of treatment the more the cost of the treatment. A price for the treatment will be given to you during your consultation.
this technology allows us to tighten your skin with no incisions, injections, or surgery of any kind, which means there is no downtime or risk of infection.